Stericycle

www.stericycle.com

Quality company, good place to work

Information Center Agent (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsQuality company that cares about their employees and customers. Good place to work, great benefits, average pay for position. Outstanding at promoting from within.

ConsIn Indianapolis, initial job is through a temp company. Temp employees get hired on, told it is temp to perm, but that rarely works out. Many are hired on for a big event, and let go within a few weeks. Of course, I have worked hard, did what I was supposed to, and I got hired on after 6 months as a permanent employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix IT problems in the RMS call center. There are so many customers who are pharmacies, doctor offices etc who have changed addresses or ownership. You make an outbound call due to failed mail, correct the information and square things away for that event. But another event with another client has nearly the same customer list, and the initial notifications are sent out again with bad information, only to go through the same verification process. Why does this matter? 1: important notifications about recalls are delayed, possibly harming patients or consumers. 2. wasted postage sending thousands of notifications per year to bad addresses. 3. loads of wasted man hours calling customers who have already been called a month ago on another event. 4. these customers get annoyed about so many calls to verify their business name and correct address. Possible Solution: consolidate some of the information in your database as a kind of 'master list', then when you get a new event, bounce the client's information (which may be years old) against the master list of customers before assigning CID!! That is just a suggestion, I am totally satisfied with my position in the call center, and happy working for Stericycle!

Great experience and great culture.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Sun Valley, CA

I worked at Stericycle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great way to get hands on experience. Small growing company… Cons: Working with a small company you do not get the same… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No place for a woman

Dispatcher (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Stericycle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits Ability to work independently Cons: Depending on location, little room for growth Administration positions are second class citizens There are only 2 female executives. Locally, there are only… Advice to Senior Management: Promotions should be based on worth not on who you… More

There are newer reviews on Stericycle.

Worked for Stericycle? Contribute to the Community!