Stericycle

www.stericycle.com

A Big Company That Still Runs Like a Startup

Manager (Former Employee) Northbrook, IL

ProsFinancially Stable Company. The employees are friendly and hard working. If you want to make internal moves, you have the ability to do so. Continuing to branch out into new lines of business. Medical benefits are superior to other organizations.

ConsYou feel a little dirty by the way they nickel and dime their core customers, individual doctors and dentists offices with price increases and made up fees (on call fee?).
The technology used is very remedial and slow. They don't want to spend money to get the applications that staff has to use on a daily basis to be top or even middle tier.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink more long term in your vision, investing in your employees, and not short term with how to find an questionable way to meet quarterly earnings.

Quality company, good place to work

Information Center Agent (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Stericycle full-time for less than a year

Pros: Quality company that cares about their employees and customers. Good place to… Cons: In Indianapolis, initial job is through a temp company. Temp employees get hired on, told it is temp to perm, but that rarely works out.… Advice to Senior Management: Fix IT problems in the RMS call center. There are so many customers who are pharmacies, doctor offices etc who have changed addresses or ownership.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience and great culture.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Sun Valley, CA

I worked at Stericycle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great way to get hands on experience. Small growing company… Cons: Working with a small company you do not get the same… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Stericycle.

Worked for Stericycle? Contribute to the Community!