Stericycle
www.stericycle.com Lake Forest, IL 5000+ Employees

A perfect fit.

Longhaul Driver (Current Employee)
North Salt Lake, UT

ProsGreat work, great pay and benefits, managers have open door policy. Opportunity for advancement if desired, stock and 401k options, and tuition reimbursement. You become part of a "family" when you join our team. You are not just another number unless you chose to be. Stericycle strives to improve customer relationships and keep employees up to date with safety training. Equipment is new and they provide uniforms and PPE to employees.

ConsThe hours are sometimes long, if the plant falls behind then it puts me behind schedule. Plant vs. Transportation has communication issues. Communication between plants in different states is lacking. The pay structure and bonuses are stagnant. Some managers are kept in position, even when it is apparent they have no skill causing the other team members to pick up their slack.

Zero Emotional Intelligence

Director (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Stericycle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent Compensation & Benefits, bouyed by Employee Stock Program that… Cons: Hire and fire mentality. Expect salaried employees to work significantly more than 40 hours. High stress… Advice to Senior Management: Be thankful high unemployment has kept employees from jumping off the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for

Inside Sales Team Lead (Current Employee)
    Northbrook, IL

I have been working at Stericycle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: ESPP, growing sales force, committed leadership, industry leader Cons: Expanding too quickly for systems o keep up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Stericycle.

Worked for Stericycle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stericycle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stericycle CEO Charles A. Alutto. All reviews posted anonymously by Stericycle employees.