Stericycle

www.stericycle.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Stericycle

Great company with great vision for the future!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

I have been working at Stericycle full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fantastic vision for diversification! Leaders are focused on branching out into different markets to provide many different products to customer base. A group that is truly aligning itself for the future! Focused on core values and employee education.

Cons

Communication within the company is at times lacking.

Keep doing what you're doing! You're building something great and I am honored to be along for the journey!

161 Other Employee Reviews for Stericycle (View Most Recent)

Overall it was pleasant. But hard at times as well

Former Employee - Hospital Service Supervisor
    Former Employee - Hospital Service Supervisor

I worked at Stericycle full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Pay was good, Flex time, Company car, cell phone, Benefits. All the Fringe benefits were pretty good. We worked hard and we played hard.

Cons

Upper management support, Leadership development, a change in culture was needed but not everyone supported that notion. I worked my butt off for no recognition on a job well done.

When you see obvious leaders and visionary people please do not waste them or feel threaten they will only make you look better in the long run.

1st Year Here

Current Employee - Quality Regulatory Associate in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Quality Regulatory Associate in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Stericycle full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love the team dynamics and the companies emphasis on "One Team One Goal." A very cohesive culture.

Cons

The work life balance is not great. There is hardly any difference in being a salaried employee as to hourly.

Make an effort to focus on the work being completed rather than the time. There is no benefit to your salaried employees working to be more efficient if you are nit picking about every minute spent. It makes employees slow down to make the work last all day instead of being innovative and motivated to do better work in a better time frame. I've seen teams of Stericycle employees work diligently to accommodate clients and help their team mates. They love what they do. Don't stifle that with micromanaging.

There are newer employer reviews for Stericycle