There are newer employer reviews for Steritech

Steritech should watch the undercover boss.

I have been working at Steritech

Pros

Benefits, gas card, medical benefits,company the truck with a heater during the cold winter months, and air-conditioning to in the humid summer months

Cons

long hours, being on call after you worked a full shift. hiring management outside of steritech. No chance for advancement. No concerns for family time or your health. They say people 1st, I question that. Lots of people do the work because they need a job, but if they had a chance to leave they would leave in heart a beat. Not a very good company to work for!

Remember specialists are a very important part of the company. When a company really cares about their employees and show it, the employees will see that the company truly cares and be happy to work there and give their best. PS by the way I am not a angry employee!

75 Other Employee Reviews for Steritech (View Most Recent)

dead end position, requiring lots of hours, dont even try to use your benefitis (it will cost you)

I have been working at Steritech

Pros

Opportunitiy to run your own route. Work independently. Work from home. Good vacation time. First year with the company they treat you with respect and give you good training. After the first year??? Well read the "cons" below.

Cons

My supervisor will belittle you when you dont do things correctly rather than counsel you on how to correct it. If things arent "on brand" you will be docked pay, lose your incentives. sounds simple however to stay onbrand you will have to complete all of the 1000 steps in the time alotted (sometimes it means spending several hours on your hands and knees placing unneaded insect monitors and checking outdated equipment). If, by chance, you miss one peice of equipment you might just lose all of your production for the month. That will be $400 to $900 dollars of lost income for you.

If you get sick and use your insurance it will cost you $5000.00 before the insurance begins and that is a yearly deductable.

Advancement is almost impossible. I have a degree (bachelors) and everytime I apply for a position I am told I dont meet the requirements of the position.

You cant mess with a persons pay. I understand that people may not always do their job right however there are other ways to handle it. allow people to advance or improve from within. Lifetime clients dont mean anything without lifetime employees. Looking only at profit margin without cusomer service will only cost you in the long run.

When the economy does improve you will lose most of your trained staff to another company that does care.

From a moderate good company to a large hell hole of stress of Big Brother micro-managing every movement.

Current Employee - QMS
    Current Employee - QMS

I have been working at Steritech

Pros

The Pros of the job are dwindling away each and every year. It's not even considered to be a professional job anymore and soon the depressed Steri-robots will wear all the same clothes, have the same low pay, drive the same white car, drive the same speed, score the same line items, wake-up the same time each morning and say Steritech is the greatest place on earth. Ahhhh

Cons

The leadership team says technology platform, On Brand 360, and GPS locators. The heart of Steritech say enough is enough. The leadership team works effortlessly to find ways to cut back on benefits, bonuses, and to produce Steri-robots. They do not know what people first means. They do not know how to effectively manage people. They only know how abuse technology to belittle the people, make them work harder for less pay. They do not even know how to train without posing a penalty in your pay for missing a question on an exam or not performing like a robot on a FQA which is us inspecting our inspectors. Internal Affairs.

Wake up leadership team! Start treating your people with respect and as professionals. You are taking from the bottom line (which is us) to bring it to the bottom line (which is the few you on the top.) We are being worked to death and you are creating a negative environment for people to work in. Do you really think this management style has sustainability? Don't fool yourself. Just as clients fall off, so do great employees and bad leadership can only produce and retain low quality employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Steritech

Worked for Steritech? Contribute to the Community!