Steritech
www.steritech.com Charlotte, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Stress and micromanaging!

Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsRate of pay is decent.

ConsMicromanaging, never any family time, stress, ridiculous amount of training for the type of job, they want to micromanage till you need something then you never hear from them.
So they will not "give" you a company car, you pay a small amount for it out of each pay period. They pay for personal gas but you never have personal time to use it.
Your DM will micromanage you to death unless you get a god one. There is always one more training session, one more FQA where you will be watched, judged and graded.
Travel time exceeds what they tell you it will be.
GPS on the car makes it impossible to drive like a real person would.
No one in the office has it together. I got griped out for things they never took care of when I was hired.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet it together in the office, enough with the excessive training, it borders on the ridiculous.

Extremely Stressful

QMS (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Steritech

Pros: Steritech has the potential to be a great company to work… Cons: No time with your family or love ones. There is no downtime. Daily travel can range over 3-4 hours day--one way. Management always adds additional… Advice to Senior Management: Stop putting some much on specialist. Provide counseling for your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Blood , Sweat and Tears = Deadeand Job

Service Specialist (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I have been working at Steritech

Pros: Pay is decent , Benefits are great, You get to… Cons: Heavy Micromanagement, Loved this company when I first started a few years ago, now it's like you are always walking on thin ice no matter… Advice to Senior Management: One Policy does NOT fit all. You have become very uncaring about your people who built this place. CEO has no relationship with the employees ,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Steritech.

Worked for Steritech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steritech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Steritech CEO Rich Ennis. All reviews posted anonymously by Steritech employees.