Steritech

Great Place to do Great Things

Manager (Current Employee)
Charleston, SC

I have been working at Steritech full-time for more than a year

Pros* If you want a place to work and develop your skills to obtain your highest goals, this is the place.
* If you want a place to make a true impact, this is the place.
* EVERYBODY wants to paid what they feel they are worth, this is definately the place. Not many places give you bonus opportunities for providing a great service.
*Steritech sets the bar of what is expected from each of us very well from day 1 of employment. That bar is set higher than any other company I have ever been affiliated with.

ConsI can't think of any at this time

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's keep growing so we can promote from within and hire more great people.

Like to be bled, this is your company

Tech (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Steritech full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent pay and heath benefits Cons: But for a huge price that takes your spirit and your soul.Honestly,… Advice to Senior Management: Remember how you got there, which is the people below you that you step on daily. You'll regret it eventually. BTW, I'd say… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stress and micromanaging!

Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Steritech full-time for more than a year

Pros: Rate of pay is decent. Cons: Micromanaging, never any family time, stress, ridiculous amount of training for the type of job, they want to micromanage till you need something then you… Advice to Senior Management: Get it together in the office, enough with the excessive… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Steritech.

Worked for Steritech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steritech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Steritech CEO Rich Ennis. All reviews posted anonymously by Steritech employees.