Steritech

There are newer employer reviews for Steritech

Great Place to do Great Things

Current Employee - Manager in Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Manager in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Steritech full-time (more than a year)

Pros

* If you want a place to work and develop your skills to obtain your highest goals, this is the place.
* If you want a place to make a true impact, this is the place.
* EVERYBODY wants to paid what they feel they are worth, this is definately the place. Not many places give you bonus opportunities for providing a great service.
*Steritech sets the bar of what is expected from each of us very well from day 1 of employment. That bar is set higher than any other company I have ever been affiliated with.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time

Let's keep growing so we can promote from within and hire more great people.

87 Other Employee Reviews for Steritech (View Most Recent)

Stress and micromanaging!

Current Employee - Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) in New York, NY

I have been working at Steritech full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Rate of pay is decent.

Cons

Micromanaging, never any family time, stress, ridiculous amount of training for the type of job, they want to micromanage till you need something then you never hear from them.
    So they will not "give" you a company car, you pay a small amount for it out of each pay period. They pay for personal gas but you never have personal time to use it.
    Your DM will micromanage you to death unless you get a god one. There is always one more training session, one more FQA where you will be watched, judged and graded.
    Travel time exceeds what they tell you it will be.
    GPS on the car makes it impossible to drive like a real person would.
    No one in the office has it together. I got griped out for things they never took care of when I was hired.

Get it together in the office, enough with the excessive training, it borders on the ridiculous.

Extremely Stressful

Current Employee - QMS in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - QMS in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Steritech

Pros

Steritech has the potential to be a great company to work for.... if management understands the life of the people in the fields.

Cons

No time with your family or love ones. There is no downtime. Daily travel can range over 3-4 hours day--one way. Management always adds additional stress. Work is never complete. Always feel like you are all alone in the field. District Managers with no clue of the pressure in the fields. No compensation for travel time. Never rewarded verbally. Always more training.....always more test...... a constant feeling of uncertainty. STRESSFUL....Don’t work here if you want a life. You will eat, sleep, and live Steritech........Apply anywhere else.........unless you want to live on a couch paying someone to listen to your problems.

Stop putting some much on specialist. Provide counseling for your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Steritech