There are newer employer reviews for Steritech

Been with the others, Steritech the best in the industry by far.

Current Employee - Something in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Something in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Steritech full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Decent pay, company vehicle w/gas and maint paid for, benefits, flexible hours, bonus structures, upward movement for those that truly want it, quality driven not quantity. If you're looking for a 9-5 hohum job; this is not for you. If you like the opportunity to work in many different environments within the day/week/month and you're not afraid of a little hard work, then Steritech may be for you. Incentive plan was put in place to drive quality and reward those that exceed expectations but not reward those that do crap work. Hmm? Reward for good work but not bad work? Sounds logical to me. If you do your job as you are trained to do, no bubbles no troubles. Everyone complaining about SSIP should look up the definition of "Incentive". Work/Life balance is good. If I want to turn my phone off when I'm done work, I can. No one has EVER told me that I need to keep my phone on 24/7. If I choose to keep the phone on, then I should expect someone to call. Two weeks of training in Charlotte, paid for, continuous training to improve, Career Path, Holiday bonus paid just before X-mas, retirement plan, etc.

Cons

Rotating on call will never not be an issue, vacation coverage; would be nice if a SS could leave all work that needs to be done for the week instead of just what needs to be done, salaries should be looked at to be more in line with other companies. Not a con for Steritech but for others; Branch meetings turning into whining sessions instead of training sessions. I dont like this protocol, whaaaa. I dont like that idea, whaaaa. I don't like having to drive the Speed Limit, WHAAAAAA! Too much whining going on.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing but at the same time, listen to what is being said. Not everything is whining.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Place to do Great Things

Current Employee - Manager in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Manager in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Steritech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

* If you want a place to work and develop your skills to obtain your highest goals, this is the place. * If you want a place to make a true impact, this is the place. * EVERYBODY wants to paid what they feel they are worth, this is definately the place. Not many places give you bonus opportunities for providing a great service. *Steritech sets the bar of what is expected from each of us very well from day 1 of employment. That bar is set higher than any other company I have ever been affiliated with.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time

Advice to Management

Let's keep growing so we can promote from within and hire more great people.

Like to be bled, this is your company

Current Employee - Tech in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Tech in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Steritech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay and heath benefits

Cons

But for a huge price that takes your spirit and your soul.Honestly, you're better off in a dead end job at a fast food restaurent

Advice to Management

Remember how you got there, which is the people below you that you step on daily. You'll regret it eventually. BTW, I'd say what city I work in, but if I'm caught, they'd fire me, so I had to enter something. I chose the windy city.