Sterling Autobody

Great Company

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Sterling Autobody

Pros

Great enviroment. Working w/ different people everyday. Seeing vehicles banged up and what can really happen in an accident and what it goes through to be repaired and looking new again. Quartely bonuses, yearly trips, and free lunches for a job well done

Cons

sometimes there unnecessary changes that are made. Not enough training in the first 30 days

I think it is great that we have CSR conference calls. Keeps us thinking all the time to do better and refocus on the customer. Thank You
Also when a new hire CSR comes on board Sterling should have a training course. What's going on now I don't think is the best we can do.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Sterling Autobody (View Most Recent)

Need to be more aware of those who succssed and stop promoting those whofail

I worked at Sterling Autobody

Pros

Benifits package and 401k match

Cons

They dont take care of those who show proven success. But keep promoting those who fail and bring no value.

keep and retain successful people and stop promoting the dead weight who have failed over and over top to bottom

My experience at Sterling

Former Employee - Area Director
    Former Employee - Area Director

I worked at Sterling Autobody full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the best looking stores when viewed from the curb or client perspective appearance, from the client perspective. Although a more consistent brand "look" can be worked upon. Reasonably well maintained facilities.

Cons

Blindsided downsizing / restructuring occurs with absolutely no warning. Micromanagers there do not accept / understand their existence. There has to be a better way.

Learn to work better WITH others that help you satisfy the client base, that ultimately provides you YOUR paychceck, as well. Stop looking at those that at the repair facilities as mere "expenses" that are to be managed by constant squeezing despite mounting expectations for profit.

There are newer employer reviews for Sterling Autobody