Sterling Jewelers
www.sterlingjewelers.com Akron, OH 5000+ Employees

High Security, but good incentives and perks

Memo Clerk - Diamond Room (Former Employee)
Akron, OH

ProsSterling Jewelers offers deeply discounted jewelry to its employees and a work-out room for break-time or lunch. There is some room for promotion from within. There is a profit-sharing bonus at the end of the year.

ConsTheir hourly , full-time pay is rather low, but not too bad for entry-level positions. There are few women in higher positions, for which the company was challenged in court.

Advice to Senior ManagementEEO

Office Assistant

Office Assistant (Former Employee)
    Carlsbad, CA

I worked at Sterling Jewelers part-time for more than a year

Pros: You get a discount on jewelry you buy and when you do… Cons: You will lose your commission money when a customer returns… More

Will probably forget to pay you

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Omaha, NE

I worked at Sterling Jewelers part-time for less than a year

Pros: Products, Hours, Quality of items Cons: Hours, Forget to Pay you, Horrible seasonal hours and conditions Advice to Senior Management: Keep track of who works for you. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sterling Jewelers.

Worked for Sterling Jewelers? Contribute to the Community!

Sterling Jewelers – Why Work for Us?

There's a sparkle that comes from each one of us. Something special that commands attention. And in the right environment, we can shine. As the largest retail jeweler in the country - with respected names like Kay… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sterling Jewelers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sterling Jewelers CEO Mark Light . All reviews posted anonymously by Sterling Jewelers employees.