Sterling Jewelers

www.sterlingjewelers.com

High Security, but good incentives and perks

Memo Clerk - Diamond Room (Former Employee) Akron, OH

ProsSterling Jewelers offers deeply discounted jewelry to its employees and a work-out room for break-time or lunch. There is some room for promotion from within. There is a profit-sharing bonus at the end of the year.

ConsTheir hourly , full-time pay is rather low, but not too bad for entry-level positions. There are few women in higher positions, for which the company was challenged in court.

Advice to Senior ManagementEEO

Office Assistant

Office Assistant (Former Employee) Carlsbad, CA

I worked at Sterling Jewelers part-time for more than a year

Pros: You get a discount on jewelry you buy and when you do… Cons: You will lose your commission money when a customer returns… More

The luster wears thin.

Distribution Clerical (Current Employee) Akron, OH

I have been working at Sterling Jewelers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Compensation and benefits are the best I've seen or heard of in… Cons: Constant mandatory overtime over 5-6 months drastically reduces personal time. Policies that have been in place for 20+ years get changed with no prior notice… Advice to Senior Management: You say that the employees are the companies best asset, but it's rarely felt by the entry level personnel. Some of your employees are students… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sterling Jewelers.

Worked for Sterling Jewelers? Contribute to the Community!