You are headed in the wrong direction.

Current Employee - Assistant  in  Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Assistant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Sterling Payment Technologies

Pros

Co-workers are friendly. facilities are clean and comfortable. Location is convenient. Excellent technology.

Cons

Top management is sneaky and set in his ideas. Does not keep his word and not a good communicator

Learn modern management techniques. You may not be as smart as you think you are.

Other Reviews for Sterling Payment Technologies

EH, it paid the bills

Former Employee - Merchant Services  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Merchant Services in Tampa, FL

I worked at Sterling Payment Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Local Presence, Great co-workers, pay rate is pretty fair.

Cons

There's a lot of micromanaging. It's also a revolving door. I believe when turnover is consistent, something is wrong with the company or IT'S practices and not the employees. just my opinion.

Get to really know what's going on with your company. Employees bring you success. You should probably do something to keep the good ones.

Problems all over

Former Employee - Applications Processing  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Applications Processing in Tampa, FL

I worked at Sterling Payment Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very nice office in a great neighborhood. Very close to plenty of restaurants, malls, etc.

Cons

No raise in 2 years, lack of management showing any level of appreciation for staff, lack of health care benefits, no match on 401k, not very flexible with work schedule, saw several people walk out and not come back without even a phone call to their manager. Applied for several other positions within the company and never heard anything. Either I was being "black balled" to stay in my position or HR was really just that bad.

Where should I start? Respect your employees. A small pay raise each year will actually retain employees. Try something different like offering better benefits and a match on the 401k. Small changes can make a huge difference in keeping employees or watching them run out the door.

There are newer employer reviews for Sterling Payment Technologies.

Worked for Sterling Payment Technologies? Contribute to the Community!