Steven Madden
www.stevemadden.com Sunnyside, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Manager

ProsGreat label based out of NYC with great product which makes them a strong wholesaler. Corporate employees and store employees love this funky environment.

ConsThe most inconsistent organization there is, mainly because of executive leadership is a revolving door and the leaders that have been around are extremely dramatic with little ethics. The Human Resource VP is the most unethical person I have ever met in my life. Some people are actually good at their jobs but others make you wonder how they got it.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay cooler than Aldo and hope that a real competitor doesn't enter in the market

Fun half the time, the other half is hell

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Steven Madden part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great discount (50% off) Chill environment Cool employees Employee appreciation (60% off,… Cons: Can't request off for holidays Strict dress code No raise for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lucky to have had a job with a company that was doing well in hard, economic times.

(Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Steven Madden full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Traveling overseas, corporate discount, benefits, wealthy company. Cons: Lack of communication and leadership from higher ups depending what… Advice to Senior Management: Better leadership and mentoring for your team as well as express respect,… More
There are newer reviews on Steven Madden.

Worked for Steven Madden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steven Madden reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Steven Madden CEO Ed Rosenfeld. All reviews posted anonymously by Steven Madden employees.