Stevens Creek BMW

There are newer employer reviews for Stevens Creek BMW

"LIARS” Be warned.

Former Employee - Sales in Santa Clara, CA
Former Employee - Sales in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Stevens Creek BMW full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are customers to help.

Cons

The company is driven by profit of course, when they drive over there employees to get it then thats a problem.
They just don't care about family even though they say they do that is the biggest lie.
When I’m ask to compromise my personal integrity to make more profit then I have to say no.
My manager called me once when I was sick and in bed he texted me as well telling me I need to be at work and be responsible to my job.
Upper management is blinded by fear and unaware of how to treat people with respect. Its al one the surface not genuine.
The company is only as good as it’s people.
It has a high turnover ratio and I understand why.
The hiring is done to maximize profit without regard to current staff having to sacrifice a big percentage of the cost to get it.
The carrot is dangled there but is unobtainable unless you in the club!

This is a difficult task because it starts at the top. People make or break you. The current opinion which is publicly visible is not good. Read the reviews and look at the source. Not all people who walk in to a store are liars. So management should look in to it. But if it’s the same people doing the looking then it’s the same result. You can’t fix what your unwilling to look at.

1 Other Employee Reviews for Stevens Creek BMW (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Stevens Creek BMW