Stevens Transport
www.stevenstransport.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Seems like all student driver companies are the same

Student Driver (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsOutstanding training; teaching students how to be safe on the road and protect the motoring public. Good training procedures with two 4 day classes and two times out on the road, once with a driver trainer and once with another student driver.

ConsPoor management, lack of respect or courtesy for the drivers and students, low pay rate for students compared to other companies. The new drivers don't make as much money because the drivers with seniority or in the Alliance lease program will get the best loads.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdmit when you make mistakes and don't be so hard nosed on your students.

Okay experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Stevens Transport full-time

Pros: You work with some good people, and they're trying to make positive… Cons: Management is very oldschool still. Minimal holidays, very limited vacation… Advice to Senior Management: Loosen up a little on employees, maybe expand vacation time. Pay can be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Good Place To Start

Driver (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Stevens Transport full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Training program is by far one of the BEST! Home Time is not a problem but for me it's because I live where… Cons: Too much emphasis on the Leasing Program. Seems like you get more recognition on the Alliance side. Really don't… Advice to Senior Management: Wish there was a better method of getting through on the weekends.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Stevens Transport.

Worked for Stevens Transport? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stevens Transport reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stevens Transport CEO Steven L. Aaron. All reviews posted anonymously by Stevens Transport employees.