Stevens & Tate

www.stevens-tate.com
  www.stevens-tate.com
There are newer employer reviews for Stevens & Tate

Exceptional employees working for a corrupt company.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Lombard, IL
Former Employee - Account Executive in Lombard, IL

I worked at Stevens & Tate

Pros

There are incredibly talented individuals that work here but usually only last a year or so due to unrealistic expectations and a demeaning work envoirnment.

Cons

There is a high turnover rate. Management puts high pressure on employees to work crazy hours with no recognition and it is essentially a sweatshop. It is well known that there is one way to the top (lets just say it helps if you are a woman).

Treat your top performers with respect and try to create an enviornment of teaching, not fear. Do not burn all former employee bridges.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Stevens & Tate (View Most Recent)

Just ok.

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Lombard, IL

I worked at Stevens & Tate

Pros

Great team of designers. Fun Christmas and bowling parties

Cons

Low wages. Not much recognition for good work. Pressure to work overtime without the overtime pay.

Pay people what they are worth. Tell people they've done a good job when project is complete instead of asking it to be done quicker the next time. Don't expect people to stay late if they aren't getting paid for it.

Valuable internship experience at a friendly medium-sized agency.

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Stevens & Tate

Pros

I interned at Stevens & Tate in the fall semester. I found the company to be very friendly, most of the staff was pretty outgoing and made effort to make me feel welcome while I was there. The internship was focused on one department, but they allowed me to take on tasks from others. They made an effort to ensure that the internship was matched to my skill set and not busy work or fetching coffee. I was also allowed some freedom in shaping the assignments to my skills and had a surprising degree of control over my projects. I’m glad to have an agency on my resume now and also some new work for my portfolio.

Cons

Not a big, flashy agency, but on the plus side I knew everyone's name by the time I left.

There are newer employer reviews for Stevens & Tate