Stevenson University

www.stevenson.edu

A great learning experience.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Stevenson, MD

ProsTalent is recognized, and I have the freedom to accomplish my goals without interference. The fairly recent emphasis on wellness is a definite plus: we are offered free yoga classes and have access to the athletic facilties.

ConsFast growth can sometimes create communication obstacles. The dual campus environment can contribute to this challenge. Not everyone on the staff pays enough attention to email, though it is slowly getting better.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to direct managers and the people on the front lines. You have done a great job of growing the university, but now the academic side of things should be given resources.

Great opportunities at a fast growing institution

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Stevenson, MD

I worked at Stevenson University

Pros: Small university with a very bright future. There are many positions that will be available in the future due to the growth at… Cons: Depends on the department. Certain VPs are not up to par in terms of understanding and experience, and can reverse decisions at their level… Advice to Senior Management: Have confidence in your subordinates, they are quality people with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Stevenson University

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Stevenson University

Pros: The faculty and staff really help you You have the opportunity to learn… Cons: They want you to do a lot of work for minimal pay Dont really… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the Little People at the University. Put your self… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Stevenson University.

Worked for Stevenson University? Contribute to the Community!