Steward Health Care System
www.steward.org Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great organization

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsThis is a great organization to work for. The management and leadership is by far the best from places I have worked. Very family oriented.

ConsThe location of the corporate office is a bit inconvenient and the layout of the building is very confusing. There is also no cafe.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere could be a few more employee benefits/appreciation events to the employees. Once a month dress down day, pizza lunch, some sort of activities to show appreciation to employees.

Information Systems Analyst

I have been working at Steward Health Care System

Pros: hours allow for work/life balance Cons: very poor managment and inexperience More

Overworked

I have been working at Steward Health Care System

Pros: large system, can call on advice from other colleagues in… Cons: shrinking staff, additional duties, lowest paid in state for job Advice to Senior Management: listen to the ground level No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Steward Health Care System.

Worked for Steward Health Care System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steward Health Care System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Steward Health Care System CEO Ralph de la Torre. All reviews posted anonymously by Steward Health Care System employees.