Stiles Machinery

Good learning environment

Former Employee - Accounting Assistant in Grand Rapids, MI
Former Employee - Accounting Assistant in Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at Stiles Machinery

Pros

Team environment within all departments

Cons

Leadership tends to focus on sales and forgets all other department contributions

More involvement with all departments

4 Other Employee Reviews for Stiles Machinery (View Most Recent)

Very stressful, and abandoned when there are situations or problems that need outside help.

Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Irving, TX

I have been working at Stiles Machinery

Pros

On occasion there was kinmanship amongst co-workers when faced with adversity. We would make the best of adverse situations in our understaffed department.

Cons

Begging for help to the leaders in the company for specialized help in certain areas/departments and being laughed at openly when your technicians are in the field needing help!

Listening to your scheduling coordinators especially when they DO NOT have a service manager to run a region. Also not abandoning co-workers in the field by a laughing ego driven salesman and department head because they oversold a product they cannot live up to.

Great place to work, Great people, Great Company

I have been working at Stiles Machinery

Pros

I love Stiles machinery , i would do pretty much anything for anyone here , its a great place to work , we have been thru some rough times, and we are still shinning when others are still not even close to our team work and leadership in this industry

Cons

very understaffed at the moment, its hard to get everything completed in a timely manor , no raise in a few years , but understand why also , not so much a con, im glad and proud to work here , just times when we need additional people no one to help , people on vacation , people out sick this really puts a VERY heavy burden on the rest of the people .

Keep doing what your doing, we will come out of all this still on top , Thank you to you all , im proud and happy to be an employee here

There are newer employer reviews for Stiles Machinery