StoneMor
www.stonemor.com Levittown, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worst Job I've Ever Had

Sales Counselor (Former Employee)
Sedalia, MO

ProsThere are absolutely no pros that I can think of

ConsTraining is non-existent, the pay is abysmal, management doesn't give a darn, constantly changing quotas, lack of support, office manager lied about salary/compensation. My two weeks of paid training was actually 12 total hours of training in 3 days and then I was thrown to the wolves basically and told to sell.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart caring about your employees and the people they are trying to help. This is a job that's hard enough as is, but the ridiculous quotas you set, especially for the smaller cemeteries, is ridiculous especially with the lack of training you provide.

Wow Really!

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
    Charleston, WV

I worked at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very good pay scale for earnings off commission if you… Cons: Very unmotivating conference calls two or three times a week. Trying to motivate by telling you that they will replace you just doesnt work.… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open to the changes taking place in the marketplace, open the doors to cremation products. Offer packages for cremation and promote it. If… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mixed Bag

Sales Counselor (Former Employee)
    Memphis, TN

I worked at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Pros: Upstanding company policy offsets sometimes shady practices by individual employees. "Family Service Counselors"---read: Salesman. Minimum wage plus… Cons: Not many married people in the bus. Long hours;… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on StoneMor.

Worked for StoneMor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StoneMor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for StoneMor CEO Lawrence Miller. All reviews posted anonymously by StoneMor employees.