StoneMor
www.stonemor.com Levittown, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Scam artists

Maintenance (Former Employee)

I worked at StoneMor full-time for more than a year

ProsThe pay was alright. Other than that I can't figure out anything else that is good about the company.

ConsThey only view families as dollar signs. They treat their employees like dirt unless you're "in" with management. Upper management is inexperienced. The pre-installs are the biggest scam known to man. Their only interested in one thing. MONEY. I think it's sad that a company like this is still around. They also love to charge families overtime fees but the employees are told to take a day off.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your families and employees with the respect they deserve. Your pre-install program is a joke. One day families will wise up to the lies you spin and you're going to have one heck of a law suit on your hands.

Very rewarding, awesome support from the Area Director And Regional Director. I am honored to have this opportunity

Funeral Director (Current Employee)
Allentown, PA

I have been working at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Pros: Knowing you are able to help the community in which you live is so rewarding. I feel blessed in being able to offer… Cons: Being tied down with the long process of the MLP program. If you are at a location that has a staff member who isn't performing… Advice to Senior Management: Allowing parks to spend a little money for upkeep. Putting in handicap accessible entrances. Spending the money to have a light for the American flag.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

"Why you should join the best company in this industry"

Area Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at StoneMor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Top of the line training! Excellent compensation,(commission,bonuses, health benefits & company earned trips) 401K plan. Proven industry track record! Your helping someone take care of something… Cons: There is no cons, only positives Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on StoneMor.

Worked for StoneMor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StoneMor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for StoneMor CEO Lawrence Miller. All reviews posted anonymously by StoneMor employees.