StoneMor

www.stonemor.com
There are newer employer reviews for StoneMor

Great Place to Work? Great Work-life Balance!

I have been working at StoneMor full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Openness to sharing new ideas, Ability to be a part of the solution, Ability to get involved in many different areas, they promote from within, Excellent Benefits and Compensation. When I came to StoneMor, I was on the 5 year plan and I've been commuting an hour each way for 13+ years now and continue to enjoy it.

Cons

Sometimes it can be stressful but that is every company. Most of the time the work is rewarding. I believe for the most part, employees at StoneMor are happy with their careers and with what StoneMor has to offer.

60 Other Employee Reviews for StoneMor (View Most Recent)

Great Place to work

I have been working at StoneMor

Pros

Good working hours, set your own salary

Cons

You get a variety of customers

Don't waste your time

I have been working at StoneMor

Pros

Traveling and meeting a variety of Families. Travel time also gets you out of the office

Cons

They require you to spend time going thru the file room pulling existing client files who haven't had all their pre-arrangements taken care of and have us calling these families trying to get into their homes to finish the upsell and so on.. Not very professional. They also request Family Advisors to "Prospect" on the cemetary property when family and friends are visiting their deceased loved ones to try to "Upsell" them as well. Very distasteful. Random door knocking is required as well.

You really need to use different tactics of trying to "sell" or "upsell" people and families. Your ways are very disrespectful as well as distasteful

There are newer employer reviews for StoneMor