StoneMor

www.stonemor.com

Great Place to Work? Great Work-life Balance!

ProsOpenness to sharing new ideas, Ability to be a part of the solution, Ability to get involved in many different areas, they promote from within, Excellent Benefits and Compensation. When I came to StoneMor, I was on the 5 year plan and I've been commuting an hour each way for 13+ years now and continue to enjoy it.

ConsSometimes it can be stressful but that is every company. Most of the time the work is rewarding. I believe for the most part, employees at StoneMor are happy with their careers and with what StoneMor has to offer.

Great Place to work

I have been working at StoneMor

Pros: Good working hours, set your own salary Cons: You get a variety of customers More

Treatment of Employees

I have been working at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Pros: So far the only pro is that the local people… Cons: I was lied to by management right from the beginning. Corporates only concern is the bottom line dollar amount taken in… Advice to Senior Management: The bottom line dollar is NOT the only thing that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on StoneMor.

Worked for StoneMor? Contribute to the Community!