StoneMor

www.stonemor.com

Sales and dipping into trust funds are the only focus

ProsI enjoy working at the cemetery where I am. I feel it is a really important and meaningful job to take care of families and their loved ones. I just don't respect the corporation that manages it.

Good health insurance for full time employees

ConsThe corporation only cares about their stock holders. No raises for field employees for 2014. Even costs of living raises were not given for 2014 even though the company was profitable in 2013.

Improvement requests for our cemetery are ignored. We have to beg for any major improvements that must be done. Those requests are usually not acknowledged.

Grounds crews are only paid a bit above minimum wage for their caring and hard work.

No sick or bereavement pay for sales reps.

Advice to Senior ManagementRegional Sales Managers need to be more motivational not threatienng.
Corp needs to improve the properties and not just strip them of their assets.
Let Family Service Advisers have Sundays off to spend time with their families.

Opportunity knocks simply open the door~

Family Service Counselor (Current Employee) Lafayette, CA

I have been working at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Pros: It's a very rewarding feeling helping families make one of their biggest decisions in life. Most importantly educating families so they can make a… Cons: The data access is still in the stone age using a file system and at times data is redundant in different locations. Having a… Advice to Senior Management: I have a lot of great ideas especially ways to separate ourselves from our competitors. Being innovative will allow Stonemor to become the leaders… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A real opportunity if you're willing to seize it!!!

Sales Counselor (Current Employee) South Bend, IN

I have been working at StoneMor full-time for more than a year

Pros: You actually have the ability to earn 6 figures if you have the drive and able to work smart. This performance… Cons: Winter sales may require extra effort but the net outcome… Advice to Senior Management: Stay the course More
There are newer reviews on StoneMor.

Worked for StoneMor? Contribute to the Community!