The company only cares about money, not employees or customers

Current Employee - Sales Manager
Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is better than unemployment, JUST BARELY!

Cons

They want you to work like a dog for very little pay or support. customers and staff come in a distant second place to the money. NO support from home office. If you want to advertise you end up paying for it yourself.

Join the 21st century. calling old files (that have been called 50 times before) to try and get sales is sooooo out of date, classless and rude. Very poor pay for NO company support

Other Reviews for StoneMor

Opportunity knocks simply open the door~

Current Employee - Family Service Counselor  in  Lafayette, CA
    Current Employee - Family Service Counselor in Lafayette, CA

I have been working at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a very rewarding feeling helping families make one of their biggest decisions in life. Most importantly educating families so they can make a soundly decision. Plus my peers are the most passionate people with a great positive vibe spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Not to mention the financial rewards are endless with great growth opportunities.

Cons

The data access is still in the stone age using a file system and at times data is redundant in different locations. Having a CRM system in place will increase productivity much more and it will centralize all the data with up to date information. It would also be more professional to have a company email address opposed to using a free email address such as Yahoo or Google. This reflects our outlook working with families based on our email contact. Lastly it would be nice if the company provided the computer workstation to have the tools for the representative to organize, manage, and communicate with their families.

I have a lot of great ideas especially ways to separate ourselves from our competitors. Being innovative will allow Stonemor to become the leaders of the industry as others will follow. Integrating technology will be key as there's innovative options to create new revenue streams for the company. Also taking a closer look with our current structure with in each location as there's many ways to improve upon them that will be a direct correlations in increasing productivity that will result in exceeding our profit margins.

A real opportunity if you're willing to seize it!!!

Current Employee - Sales Counselor  in  South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - Sales Counselor in South Bend, IN

I have been working at StoneMor full-time for more than a year

Pros

You actually have the ability to earn 6 figures if you have the drive and able to work smart. This performance based sales position will absolutely pay you what you're worth!! This company is very aggressive and focused on acquisitions. Many opportunities!!!

Cons

Winter sales may require extra effort but the net outcome is always controlled by the individual.

Stay the course

There are newer employer reviews for StoneMor.

Worked for StoneMor? Contribute to the Community!