StoneMor

There are newer employer reviews for StoneMor

So Sad That Our World Allows This Company To Do Business

Current Employee - Family Service Counselor in Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - Family Service Counselor in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at StoneMor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love being there for the families, a good counselor is the best treatment received by a family. Working with the Funeral Homes, although most talk about the cemetery behind our backs.

Cons

As an employee, it is a disheartening challenge day to day and hour by hour. Over the past 2 years I have seen 32 employees turn over and have had 6 Managers. Only one regional Manager! Thant position never changes? I have never been insulted on a regular basis nor have I worked so hard for NO reward or pay. Seriously harassed, not paid for hours worked and regular threats by the public that are so upset by lies.

I pray that the Labor Board rips into this company with the KARMA it deserves. I fear for the staff in our cemetery due to broken promises and not providing what has been paid for. I have been cussed, swung at, threatened, blogged and almost ran over with NO support of Management. It is time for employees to come together and give this company what they have given families for years. A nightmare!

59 Other Employee Reviews for StoneMor (View Most Recent)

The company only cares about money, not employees or customers

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at StoneMor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It is better than unemployment, JUST BARELY!

Cons

They want you to work like a dog for very little pay or support. customers and staff come in a distant second place to the money. NO support from home office. If you want to advertise you end up paying for it yourself.

Join the 21st century. calling old files (that have been called 50 times before) to try and get sales is sooooo out of date, classless and rude. Very poor pay for NO company support

Opportunity knocks simply open the door~

Current Employee - Family Service Counselor in Lafayette, CA
    Current Employee - Family Service Counselor in Lafayette, CA

I have been working at StoneMor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's a very rewarding feeling helping families make one of their biggest decisions in life. Most importantly educating families so they can make a soundly decision. Plus my peers are the most passionate people with a great positive vibe spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Not to mention the financial rewards are endless with great growth opportunities.

Cons

The data access is still in the stone age using a file system and at times data is redundant in different locations. Having a CRM system in place will increase productivity much more and it will centralize all the data with up to date information. It would also be more professional to have a company email address opposed to using a free email address such as Yahoo or Google. This reflects our outlook working with families based on our email contact. Lastly it would be nice if the company provided the computer workstation to have the tools for the representative to organize, manage, and communicate with their families.

I have a lot of great ideas especially ways to separate ourselves from our competitors. Being innovative will allow Stonemor to become the leaders of the industry as others will follow. Integrating technology will be key as there's innovative options to create new revenue streams for the company. Also taking a closer look with our current structure with in each location as there's many ways to improve upon them that will be a direct correlations in increasing productivity that will result in exceeding our profit margins.

There are newer employer reviews for StoneMor