Stonebridge Companies
www.sbcos.com Englewood, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Task Force Manager

Task Force Manager (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsProperty level employees are great to work with due to the mutual stuggle we all have with upper management / corporate level detached micro management style.

ConsUpper management / corporate level management are out-of-touch and detached from the property level operations. In this senerio, one would think they would extend more autonomy to the General Managers. NOT THE CASE. This makes their micro management style even more counter productive.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you hire well qualified, experienced, managers to key positions at the property level by offering adequate and competitive wages, you wouldn't have to micro manage as much. This may cost you a little more up front, but you will find it will add to your NOI year over year.

Three Ring Circus

General Manager (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are some genuinely good, hard-working associates within the organization. Unfortunately,… Cons: You are micro-managed to your breaking point. Make one mistake on a report and you'll hear about it from ten different people. Your job will… Advice to Senior Management: Value your associates! Hire the right people, pay them appriately, ensure that ongoing training happens. Support them and guide them. Don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overworked and underpaid

Property Accountant (Former Employee)
    Englewood, CO

I worked at Stonebridge Companies

Pros: They hire people with very little experience for substandard wages. This is a good way to get experience in the hospitality industry. They… Cons: They tend to use up people. People are constantly moving on to better paying jobs at other companies. This means that there are often… Advice to Senior Management: Things would go more smoothly if people were paid adequately… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Stonebridge Companies.

Worked for Stonebridge Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stonebridge Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stonebridge Companies CEO Navin Dimond. All reviews posted anonymously by Stonebridge Companies employees.