There are newer employer reviews for Stonebridge Companies

Amazing Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Hot growth streak, and diverse portfolio across several major markets and upscale brand partners.

Cons

the performance expectations can be high, but that helps drive success for the company and the individuals.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Stonebridge Companies (View Most Recent)

Run Away; Don't Even Consider

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

It has been said, "you can learn something from every experience; what to do, and/or what not to do". If you accept a position with Stonebridge, it will reinforce the "what not to do".

Cons

Just ask yourself; why so much General Manager turnover? If you are of the caliber who knows the causes of this, then you know what to expect. Wish I had the knowledge of the runaway turnover before I accepted.

Why waste my time. Deaf, uncaring ears, they "keep their heads in the sand".

Out of Touch

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cant think of any Pros which is unfortunate

Cons

The company and its executives micro manage property level associates to the point of not being able to do their jobs. CEO is out of touch and does not understand the hospitality industry Stonebridge underpays associates and then wonders why there is so much turnover while not offering any training. Stay away from this company. The HR department may be the worst I have ever, ever seen.

Invest in your employees and and actually care about the well being and future. If 6 out of 6 reviews are bad, I think that in itself speak for itself. When 4 VP roles are vacant do you think those individuals were happy. All of the good ones are gone. WAKE UP!

There are newer employer reviews for Stonebridge Companies

Worked for Stonebridge Companies? Contribute to the Community!