Stonebridge Life Insurance
www.stonebridgelife.com Cedar Rapids, IA

My experience at Stone Life Insurance as has been wonderful and it educated m to want to grow.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

I have been working at Stonebridge Life Insurance

ProsThe Pros to Stonebridge is that it enabled me to do what i loved to do and that is to help customers find the life coverage there family needed that they wanted.

ConsThe downsides to Stonebridge is there was no room for growth and among the customer service and managment the educaton about the procedures and products was unbalanced.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe advice I would give to the mangement would be to offer the ability to grow across the floor and never stop re-educating across the floor. And to always leave the door open to new and fresh ideas.

Hell

Cold Calling - Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Stonebridge Life Insurance

Pros: -The training was pretty good. -For a "just above" entry level job the pay was good and included basic health… Cons: -The telesales equipment provided was a shambles. -When you came to work and take your seat you'd be lucky if it wasn't leaning to the side… Advice to Senior Management: Being more interactive with staff and more responsive to queries and complaints would be useful. A more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Stonebridge Life Insurance.

Worked for Stonebridge Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stonebridge Life Insurance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stonebridge Life Insurance CEO Peter Gregory . All reviews posted anonymously by Stonebridge Life Insurance employees.