Stoneriver

www.stoneriver.com

Good company and talented people.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

ProsStoneRiver is a good place to work. Management has done a great job in managing expenses and protecting jobs during the economic downturn. Clients are always treated fairly and our employees always 'do the right thing' when dealing with clients. This has helped StoneRiver keep long-term relationships with its clients, despite difficult economic times. The company has a healthy work/life attitude.

ConsCompany has struggled with marketing its newest platforms due to timing and market conditions. Health benefits are not as good as they were historically and are getting more expensive.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focused on promoting our new platforms. Once they gain a foothold in the market, they will prove their worth. Continue working on employee satisfaction, they are the company's single biggest asset.

A big move, not regretted!

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at Stoneriver

Pros: Positive work environment. Quality employees who aren't afraid to work. Flexibility in hours, working from home, leaving for appointments etc. "Fun" events regularly. Hockey games,… Cons: Vacation is limited to 2 weeks to start. For someone who was at the same company for nearly 14 years, going from… Advice to Senior Management: Keep going with the positive messages. There will always be those who scoff and react negatively. It's much easier to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great insurance industry software company focused on customer satisfaction and long term relationships

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at Stoneriver

Pros: The people - dedicated to success of their customers and a sprit de corp of willing to help each other to that end. A team… Cons: Areas of improvement may be in the communication internally and externally of the successes and vision of the company. Meetings to communicate to employees… Advice to Senior Management: This advice is to all levels of management; Bring your teams togehter and do more brainstorming of ideas. Teams that are on the front line… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Stoneriver.

Worked for Stoneriver? Contribute to the Community!