Stop & Shop
www.stopandshop.com Quincy, MA 5000+ Employees

Not the best but hey money is money

Bagger (Current Employee)
Groton, CT

I have been working at Stop & Shop part-time for more than a year

ProsThe amount of different customers coming in becomes interesting to people watch and most of the time people tell baggers their whole life story so it's fun to learn about peoples lives.

ConsManagement schedules you at times that you either asked for off or times that you did not sign up to work for, which can truly make you have an ultimatum between life and work.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to talk and understand employees of all levels within the company not just the managers and CEOs

Good

Clerk (Former Employee)
Wappingers Falls, NY

I worked at Stop & Shop part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay and benefits good for high school or college student.… Cons: Some people play favorites. Inconsistent work hours for some. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hated it

Bakery Clerk (Current Employee)
Attleboro, MA

I have been working at Stop & Shop part-time for less than a year

Pros: Free Cookies, and that's about all i can come up… Cons: Low Pay....Low Pay.....LOW PAY Managers and co workers don't speak to you. Once you begin to work there you become invisible, apparently. Not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Stop & Shop.

Worked for Stop & Shop? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stop & Shop reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stop & Shop CEO Carl Schlicker. All reviews posted anonymously by Stop & Shop employees.