Storagecraft
www.storagecraft.com Salt Lake City, UT 150 to 499 Employees

Best place I have ever worked.

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Storagecraft full-time for more than a year

ProsThe best place I ever worked. Company culture is hard-working *and* laid back. Engineers are given the tools and time to do their jobs. Outstanding benefits.

ConsMoney is still kept close to the chest. All expenses have to be approved by upper management. Not a big deal, as they are fairly accessible and always willing to buy what you need.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't change. Maybe allow middle managers to approve certain small expenses.

Great owners and managers, lame company culture

Developer (Former Employee)
Draper, UT

I worked at Storagecraft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I really liked working with my manager and the founders of the company. I consider them all friends. The companies products were also… Cons: The company is far too litigious for my tastes and… Advice to Senior Management: Work to develop a company culture that makes employees happy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Storagecraft.

Worked for Storagecraft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Storagecraft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Storagecraft CEO Jeff Shreeve. All reviews posted anonymously by Storagecraft employees.