Storagecraft

www.storagecraft.com
  www.storagecraft.com
There are newer employer reviews for Storagecraft

Best place I have ever worked.

Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Storagecraft full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The best place I ever worked. Company culture is hard-working *and* laid back. Engineers are given the tools and time to do their jobs. Outstanding benefits.

Cons

Money is still kept close to the chest. All expenses have to be approved by upper management. Not a big deal, as they are fairly accessible and always willing to buy what you need.

Don't change. Maybe allow middle managers to approve certain small expenses.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Storagecraft (View Most Recent)

Bad Nanagement

I have been working at Storagecraft

Pros

Salary and benefits are in line with industry. Benefits range from money to health care to time off.

Cons

Awe full 2 faced management team. Patronising and don't stick to promised. Reality check required or the company will fall.

Keep your promises and stop lying.

Great company with caring leadership: growth opportunity currently stalled!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at Storagecraft full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have a great management team. They offer many opportunities for me to suggest and implement ideas. While we work with a process oriented results driven mindset, the upper management, including founders such as Jeff Shreeve, care about fostering a family aware environment, both with our work family and with our own families. StorageCraft's software is a top of the line backup and recovery software suite, that I will use long after I ever start work somewhere else.

Cons

The company is a little cramped for growth, mainly due to space limitations in the current building. There is also some of the normal inter office politics and bickering between departments. It would be nice if people were less threatened when another person or department makes a discovery, or finds a way to improve the product or processes.

Keep going with your family oriented goals. Figure out how to remove the ego between departments. Stop being so emotionally driven, and work by the numbers and data. Unify, and encourage all members, not just the ones in your department.

There are newer employer reviews for Storagecraft