Storm8

www.storm8.com
  www.storm8.com
There are newer employer reviews for Storm8

Amazing place to work!

I have been working at Storm8 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Storm8 has been one of the best companies I've worked at. The people are extremely friendly and talented with great ideas. The culture is wonderful and it's the only place where I can proudly say where I am happy to come in to work everyday. Another plus? You can bring your dog to work!

Cons

Could get competitive and you don't get any type of pay raise unless you get a title bump, which can be difficult with either a bad manager or having a social life.

Take more risks when it comes to innovation and originality. Also, managers should strive to be better connected to their team and work more to help their team build upon their ideas instead of just telling them what to do.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Storm8 (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work and play~

Current Employee - UI Designer in Redwood Shores, CA
    Current Employee - UI Designer in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Storm8 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone I've worked with has been awesome and good at what they do (a lot of them are now straight-up friends, not work buddies) - either easy to learn from or easy to teach. Catered lunch and dinner, snacks, full benefits and mostly laid-back work environment.

Cons

It's starting to get a bit more corporate with the addition of HR, but that's expected once a company gets as large as we are now. Every so often we have crunch time, but the flexible hours during every other non-crunch time more than make up for it.

Keep up the great work! You've bottled awesomeness, somehow.

Engineering at Storm8

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Storm8 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great learning experience. Went in there without any prior mobile app development experience. After a few time and some projects later you really do learn a lot. A lot of room to grow for a capable and willing engineer. A lot of really brilliant engineers to work with. Everyone is great!

Cons

Sometimes not much choice on which project and team you end up in.

annual salary raise would be nice

There are newer employer reviews for Storm8