StratMar

There are newer employer reviews for StratMar

headed for failure

Current Employee - Very Unprofessional Unorganized Company
Current Employee - Very Unprofessional Unorganized Company

I have been working at StratMar

Pros

none really base pay not structured commissions not structured can make as high in commissions as you would like if your a very hard worker in no one from up top tries to destroy your proper compensation

Cons

Very bad management unorganized can be fired any time for any reason management very unintelligent and base things of opinions not facts

get organized restructure hire more intelligent people not idiots and bigots

29 Other Employee Reviews for StratMar (View Most Recent)

Field Manager

I worked at StratMar

Pros

The work was consistent with other merchandising companies--I enjoyed the group and had a reasonable region.

Cons

Lack of contracts and cutbacks. Some DMs were cut for little apparent reason, others due to lack of work available. No feeling of job security.

Revamp the upper management team. The recruiting team was top-notch, the field managers seemed to work well together, the home office seemed disjointed. The power-struggles were obvious to the field.

Keeping it real!

Current Employee - Staff in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Staff in New York, NY

I have been working at StratMar full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

StratMar is a great company to work for. In the 2.5 years i have been with this company, I have found the entire management staff to be down to earth and have "real" expectations. Although they do challenge consistency and advancement and drive expectations and accountability, As long as i do my job to the best of my ability, following the guidelines and procedures set, I have the potential to earn a very good income.

Cons

The challenge is on the sales teams to perform to expectations to achieve a full-time position.

Keep operating with the "real" mentality

There are newer employer reviews for StratMar