StratMar
www.stratmar.com Port Chester, NY 500 to 999 Employees

unappreciated by senior management.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsIf you love working with people, Stratmar Retail Services is a great company to work for.

ConsHowever, this company has its ups and downs. Such as, getting battered by higher management to increase our sales. I understand this is a company that depends on applications, but demeaning your employees is not a way to go about it.

We were not granted rubber matts for our feet because the regional manager said it make us lazy. I don't think making us stand on our feet for eight hours would make us work proficiently than we were previous to those eight hours.

The regional manager was never cordial. Very rude to employees and especially to managers.

Stratmar is an unorganized mess which results in constant “finger pointing”

Area Manager (Current Employee)
    Port Chester, NY

I have been working at StratMar

Pros: The offer a lot of paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal) but they hold you accountable for issues which arise while… Cons: Poor communication, a lot of pushing the blame around, inability to see the big picture, constantly threatens your job, never ending work load, expected to… Advice to Senior Management: This company has a lot of growing up to do.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The management as very unorganized and did not have good communication with employees.

District Manager (Former Employee)
    Port Chester, NY

I worked at StratMar

Pros: It was a convenient commute for me from home to… Cons: Incompetent senior management. Bad financial planning. Salaries were not high enough for the amount… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management needs to care more about their employees in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on StratMar.

Worked for StratMar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StratMar reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for StratMar CEO Ethan Charas. All reviews posted anonymously by StratMar employees.