There are newer employer reviews for StratMar

Very Unethical and Heading for failure

Current Employee - In-Airport MArketing Representative  in  Newark, NJ
Current Employee - In-Airport MArketing Representative in Newark, NJ

I have been working at StratMar part-time for less than a year

Pros

The job itself is fun. However, Management makes it a very hostile work environment. The pay itself is decent and you can make as much in bonus and commissions if you are a very hard worker and Management does Not try to destroy you.

Cons

The Management Team at Newark airport is very unethical. They fired their 4 top producers in a matter of months with no reasons what so ever. Management really demoralizes their employees when they should be motivating them to reach goal and hopefully bonus. They make you feel that you are under severe scrutiny all the time to the point where they make the team feel paranoid. You can be a very good producer and Management will Not reward you properly. Management does Not base things on facts and productivity. They base things solely on their opinions and if they like you (Not based on performance or strong work ethics) . They make it clear that it is the most unstable job around.

Get a Management Team that cares about making money and that has good morals and values. The Current Management Team really does Not care about making the app goal they care more about micromanaging. If you put in a New team you will see better results!!

23 Other Employee Reviews for StratMar (View Most Recent)

Unethical, This job is a joke.

Current Employee - Marketing Representative  in  Newark, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Newark, NJ

I have been working at StratMar

Pros

It gets the bills paid.

Cons

Unsecure, unethical, and no room for growth

Hire competent managers and give your employees a good bonus if you want to motivate them.

unappreciated by senior management.

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Boston, MA

I worked at StratMar

Pros

If you love working with people, Stratmar Retail Services is a great company to work for.

Cons

However, this company has its ups and downs. Such as, getting battered by higher management to increase our sales. I understand this is a company that depends on applications, but demeaning your employees is not a way to go about it.

We were not granted rubber matts for our feet because the regional manager said it make us lazy. I don't think making us stand on our feet for eight hours would make us work proficiently than we were previous to those eight hours.

The regional manager was never cordial. Very rude to employees and especially to managers.

There are newer employer reviews for StratMar

Worked for StratMar? Contribute to the Community!