Terrible leadership, terrible company

Current Employee - Sales Manager
Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at StratMar full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management salary is decent...but you will work well beyond what the salary is worth.

Cons

High pressure sales, product changes monthly, terrible bonus program, incredibly stressful position where you are could be replaced at any time. Corporate office has no loyalties...

The worst part: your paycheck will never be correct; it is consistently short; missing bonus, missing expense reimbursements or hours.

Stratmar has no clue how to run a legitimate respectable business. They treat their employees like garbage and use and abuse them until they are burnt out beyond belief. Corporate constantly ignores email and phone call requests from their Managers who are trying to do right by their employees. They give no true incentives; the bonus program is so far out of reach, only 1% of the sales reps even make bonus. They hire anybody and truly do not care about their employees.

Save yourself the pain and suffering and stay far away from this company.

Advice to Management

Don't advertise positions at $15-$17/hr when its not realistic. Reps will make $10-$12 (even after bonuses)and work extremely hard for it.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Okay company, but I will never want to work for them again...

I worked at StratMar part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Speaking that it is a part time/sales/retail job, the pay is okay for what it is.

Cons

If you are working at an airport, expect to pay $12.00's to park everyday you go into work. The company reimburses you, but the first couple of weeks you will have to come out of pocket to cover those charges. That's really money you will never see. Also by them reimbursing you under the table, they don't keep up with how much you have given them. Til this day, I still haven't heard back from the manager regarding my reimbursement!

Worst company of all time that ever did business ever in the history of business.

Current Contractor - Contractor
    Current Contractor - Contractor

I have been working at StratMar as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is OK. That is the ONLY pro I can honestly admit to.

Cons

Completely unprofessional. No real plan of operation or accountability. Horrible communication and even worse response times. I didn't get paid for 5 weeks of work until I threatened to take legal action. Their business practices and ethics are shady in every way imaginable, and then some. The amount of unprofessionalism to this day is still incomprehensible. Save yourself a few grey hairs, DON'T WORK HERE. It would be less stressful to go bankrupt and homeless and live inside of a cardboard box for the remainder of your life than to work for this company. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!

Advice to Management

JUST QUIT BUSINESS ALTOGETHER AND TRY SOMETHING ELSE.