StratMar

www.stratmar.com
  www.stratmar.com
There are newer employer reviews for StratMar

The management as very unorganized and did not have good communication with employees.

Former Employee - District Manager in Port Chester, NY
Former Employee - District Manager in Port Chester, NY

I worked at StratMar

Pros

It was a convenient commute for me from home to work. I liked most of the employees, just not senior management,

Cons

Incompetent senior management. Bad financial planning. Salaries were not high enough for the amount of work that had to be done or the stress that the work caused.

Senior Management needs to care more about their employees in order to create a more cooperative and happy work environment.

29 Other Employee Reviews for StratMar (View Most Recent)

Terrible leadership, terrible company

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at StratMar full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Management salary is decent...but you will work well beyond what the salary is worth.

Cons

High pressure sales, product changes monthly, terrible bonus program, incredibly stressful position where you are could be replaced at any time. Corporate office has no loyalties...

The worst part: your paycheck will never be correct; it is consistently short; missing bonus, missing expense reimbursements or hours.

Stratmar has no clue how to run a legitimate respectable business. They treat their employees like garbage and use and abuse them until they are burnt out beyond belief. Corporate constantly ignores email and phone call requests from their Managers who are trying to do right by their employees. They give no true incentives; the bonus program is so far out of reach, only 1% of the sales reps even make bonus. They hire anybody and truly do not care about their employees.

Save yourself the pain and suffering and stay far away from this company.

Don't advertise positions at $15-$17/hr when its not realistic. Reps will make $10-$12 (even after bonuses)and work extremely hard for it.

Okay company, but I will never want to work for them again...

I worked at StratMar part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Speaking that it is a part time/sales/retail job, the pay is okay for what it is.

Cons

If you are working at an airport, expect to pay $12.00's to park everyday you go into work. The company reimburses you, but the first couple of weeks you will have to come out of pocket to cover those charges. That's really money you will never see. Also by them reimbursing you under the table, they don't keep up with how much you have given them. Til this day, I still haven't heard back from the manager regarding my reimbursement!

There are newer employer reviews for StratMar