StratMar
www.stratmar.com Port Chester, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Stratmar is an unorganized mess which results in constant “finger pointing”

Area Manager (Current Employee)
Port Chester, NY

I have been working at StratMar

ProsThe offer a lot of paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal) but they hold you accountable for issues which arise while you're away. They will call you and this leads to you working while on vacation but it's still nice to get away.

ConsPoor communication, a lot of pushing the blame around, inability to see the big picture, constantly threatens your job, never ending work load, expected to work 7 days a week, threatening emails, upper management will call you during all hours of the night, ignores all labor laws. Overall the most unprofessional environment I’ve ever worked for.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company has a lot of growing up to do. They also need to be more concerned with business ethics.

The management as very unorganized and did not have good communication with employees.

District Manager (Former Employee)
Port Chester, NY

I worked at StratMar

Pros: It was a convenient commute for me from home to… Cons: Incompetent senior management. Bad financial planning. Salaries were not high enough for the amount… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management needs to care more about their employees in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Okay company, but I will never want to work for them again...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at StratMar part-time for less than a year

Pros: Speaking that it is a part time/sales/retail job, the pay… Cons: If you are working at an airport, expect to pay $12.00's to park everyday you go into work. The company reimburses you, but the first… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on StratMar.

Worked for StratMar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StratMar reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for StratMar CEO Ethan Charas. All reviews posted anonymously by StratMar employees.