Strata Decision Technology

www.stratadecision.com

One of the best decisions I’ve made which has resulted in great learning & growth opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsYou are surrounded by some of the most talented and passionate people out there who are always willing to share knowledge and help you grow in your career. The job is challenging (never a boring day) and there are ample opportunities for learning and expanding your skills (whether it be in technology, healthcare, finance, etc). Environment is such that if you see a problem or opportunity for improvement, you can weigh in on the solutions (and in most cases even help implement them). Good career growth opportunities where you can move either vertically or horizontally within the company. And lastly, there are plenty of social & team building activities to give you an opportunity to get to know your co-workers better.

ConsCompany has achieved great success in a relatively short period of time as a result of the great team it has built up. At times, more thought does need to be put in to fully think through implications on staff workload whenever the company is considering new projects or opportunities. The way to hedge against this currently is to keep your manager in the loop when you have too much on your plate. Also, there isn't as much emphasis on process (and adhering to them) as other companies, but I’ve seen a lot more focus on this as the company continues to grow in size. Also, you may be asked to wear a lot of different hats at once, which may make focusing a bit difficult at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. The company is positioned very well to make a huge impact on the healthcare industry at a time when it needs it the most. Also, the extra focus that has been devoted towards developing and growing the entire team will pay off in the long run.

Lots of Growth Opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Strata Decision Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company offers an endless amount of career development opportunity… Cons: Smaller company-but this only means more possibility for hands on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pretty Much the worst company for which I ever had the displeasure of working

I have been working at Strata Decision Technology

Pros: Good for newly graduated to gain experience. However, don't… Cons: No Opportunity for growth Favoritism Office Politics Owner of Company clueless about the dynamics of the organization, and leaves the direction of the employee satisfaction up to a… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to criticism. If there are a lot of complaints for your employees about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Strata Decision Technology.

Worked for Strata Decision Technology? Contribute to the Community!