Strata Decision Technology
www.stratadecision.com Chicago, IL 50 to 149 Employees

Great opportunity and continuous learning experience

Chicago, IL

ProsNice working environment and great team work. There are a lot of new stuffs going on in the company and employees are continuous learning during the process. You will find great challenge some time but it's not that stressful, which is the perfect part I like!

ConsSometimes it would be hard to find which things you need to focus on, since the company is growing so fast, but eventually you will get there and I think it's just a matter of time and experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's great to see company is moving forward rapidly and hope we can keep it up!

Opportunities abound

I have been working at Strata Decision Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The work is fast-paced and ever-evolving, which is not always common place in the the healthcare sector, which itself is evolving. Because the company… Cons: The work hours can be demanding during busy times of the year, but the personal… Advice to Senior Management: Keep pushing hard on the career & personal development of your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company that is Helping to Change Healthcare

Vice President (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Strata Decision Technology full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Strata Decision is a really cool company that is focused on changing the healthcare delivery system in it's own way - through better planning, cost… Cons: The company has a number of really important, valuable initiatives (staff development, client experience, product advancement etc.). Sometimes the number of initiatives can seem… Advice to Senior Management: You are focused on the right things to continue advancing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Strata Decision Technology.

Worked for Strata Decision Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Strata Decision Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Strata Decision Technology CEO Dan Michelson. All reviews posted anonymously by Strata Decision Technology employees.