Great opportunity and continuous learning experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Strata Decision Technology full-time

Pros

Nice working environment and great team work. There are a lot of new stuffs going on in the company and employees are continuous learning during the process. You will find great challenge some time but it's not that stressful, which is the perfect part I like!

Cons

Sometimes it would be hard to find which things you need to focus on, since the company is growing so fast, but eventually you will get there and I think it's just a matter of time and experience.

It's great to see company is moving forward rapidly and hope we can keep it up!

Other Reviews for Strata Decision Technology

High Turnover

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Strata Decision Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexiblity with schedule as there isn't really any management, overview.
    Young, fun co-workers.

Cons

There is absolutely zero leadership, organization, job growth, empowerment here. A lot of the employees stay here because 1) they are foreign and Strata pays for them to continue to have their work visa after they graduate from college, not a lot of employers do this 2) it is their first job out of college and they don't know any better.

There is a lot of gossip and office drama here as well. I saw massive turnover in the very short time I was here. Do yourself a favor and walk away from this mess.

Take a step back and figure out some team organization and look closer at the employee-employee relationships as there are many people in there that need to be let go.

Strata Decision Technology Response

Mar 22, 2013Director

As an employee who has been with the company for 9 years, I can say that the comments made in this post are are not a true relection of where the company is today. Employee turnover is at an all ... More

Opportunities abound

I have been working at Strata Decision Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The work is fast-paced and ever-evolving, which is not always common place in the the healthcare sector, which itself is evolving. Because the company is small and nimble, you have an opportunity to grow into many roles as well as expose yourself to rapid product development and new technologies. I love my job because every day I'm faced with fresh challenges and opportunities to work with smart people and advance my own career.

Cons

The work hours can be demanding during busy times of the year, but the personal satisfaction of helping the healthcare industry operate more effectively and more strategically is tremendously rewarding.

Keep pushing hard on the career & personal development of your employees and keep a strong focus on improving the client experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Strata Decision Technology.

Worked for Strata Decision Technology? Contribute to the Community!