Strata Decision Technology
www.stratadecision.com Chicago, IL

Great place to be - growth opportunities are endless if you seek them out!"

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Strata Decision Technology full-time for more than a year

ProsI have had a great experience with the company thus far. I really value the openness of the company and the fact that I have direct access to management and exec level staff at all times. I have great relationships with staff at all levels, which is something to be desired in a company. The company is very transparent and is not afraid to share with the staff the direction, goals, vision, and roadblocks of the company.
The company possesses a very strong team-oriented environment, which helps an employee feel as though they are a valued member of the group and one can see their contributions at play.
The age of the employees is relatively young, but there is room for advancement and quick career progression if that is what the employee is seeking. I, personally, value the fact that I am heard by my managers and exec staff and they take my ideas/concerns seriously. They also take my ideas and desires for my career path seriously and help me work toward my goals.
The CEO has a contagious pride for the company and products, which keeps the employees engaged with the company and atune with the shared vision.

ConsIt can be a bit overwhelming at times when a lot of work needs to be completed - which is how it is at most companies. But, your colleagues and management are always available to step in and lend an assist when need be.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the transparency of the company for employees; it really helps us see what is going on with the company and allows us to feel we are on the same team. This has been great.

High Turnover

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Strata Decision Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexiblity with schedule as there isn't really any management, overview. Young,… Cons: There is absolutely zero leadership, organization, job growth, empowerment here. A lot of the employees stay here because 1) they are foreign and Strata… Advice to Senior Management: Take a step back and figure out some team organization and look closer at the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great opportunity and continuous learning experience

I have been working at Strata Decision Technology full-time

Pros: Nice working environment and great team work. There are a lot of new stuffs going on in the company and employees are continuous… Cons: Sometimes it would be hard to find which things you need to focus on, since the company is growing… Advice to Senior Management: It's great to see company is moving forward rapidly and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Strata Decision Technology.

Worked for Strata Decision Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Strata Decision Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Strata Decision Technology CEO Dan Michelson. All reviews posted anonymously by Strata Decision Technology employees.