Strata Decision Technology

www.stratadecision.com
  www.stratadecision.com
There are newer employer reviews for Strata Decision Technology

Energetic, devoted, and hard-working employees make it a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Strata Decision Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very strong sense of camaradarie
Flexible work hours and work-from-home options
One day off per year to do volunteer work
"StrataCares" program encourages donations of time, energy and money to charitable causes
Diverse workforce

Cons

Could do better at providing opportunities for formal training

Keep doing what you're doing

42 Other Employee Reviews for Strata Decision Technology (View Most Recent)

Great place to be - growth opportunities are endless if you seek them out!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Strata Decision Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have had a great experience with the company thus far. I really value the openness of the company and the fact that I have direct access to management and exec level staff at all times. I have great relationships with staff at all levels, which is something to be desired in a company. The company is very transparent and is not afraid to share with the staff the direction, goals, vision, and roadblocks of the company.
    The company possesses a very strong team-oriented environment, which helps an employee feel as though they are a valued member of the group and one can see their contributions at play.
    The age of the employees is relatively young, but there is room for advancement and quick career progression if that is what the employee is seeking. I, personally, value the fact that I am heard by my managers and exec staff and they take my ideas/concerns seriously. They also take my ideas and desires for my career path seriously and help me work toward my goals.
    The CEO has a contagious pride for the company and products, which keeps the employees engaged with the company and atune with the shared vision.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at times when a lot of work needs to be completed - which is how it is at most companies. But, your colleagues and management are always available to step in and lend an assist when need be.

Keep the transparency of the company for employees; it really helps us see what is going on with the company and allows us to feel we are on the same team. This has been great.

High Turnover

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Strata Decision Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexiblity with schedule as there isn't really any management, overview.
    Young, fun co-workers.

Cons

There is absolutely zero leadership, organization, job growth, empowerment here. A lot of the employees stay here because 1) they are foreign and Strata pays for them to continue to have their work visa after they graduate from college, not a lot of employers do this 2) it is their first job out of college and they don't know any better.

There is a lot of gossip and office drama here as well. I saw massive turnover in the very short time I was here. Do yourself a favor and walk away from this mess.

Take a step back and figure out some team organization and look closer at the employee-employee relationships as there are many people in there that need to be let go.

Strata Decision Technology Response

Mar 22, 2013Director

As an employee who has been with the company for 9 years, I can say that the comments made in this post are are not a true relection of where the company is today. Employee turnover is at an all ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Strata Decision Technology