Stratasys
www.stratasys.com Eden Prairie, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

2.5

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company rewards it's employees for meeting their individual goals and in addition offers medical benefits and a 401k plan.

ConsStratasys does not look for ways to include employees when changing company direction. Instead, they simply throw people that have worked for the company (some 10 years or more) but do not fit into their new business model under the bus!

Advice to Senior ManagementI find this type of management very unsettling. It would certainly give me pause before I took a job with the company. Even when you surpass your goals you are still subject to loosing your job if management decides to try something new.

Stratasys Review

(Former Employee)

I worked at Stratasys

Pros: The work was very interesting and challenging. Creative work environment. It… Cons: As Stratasys has grown, some of the flexibility and relaxed environment that made it such an outstanding place to work have… Advice to Senior Management: They certainly don't need nor have they asked for my… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hold on to your hat!

I have been working at Stratasys full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: coworkers, benefits, product and perks Cons: Moving too fast. No project management lead when transitioning… Advice to Senior Management: slow down take a step back and look what needs… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Stratasys.

Worked for Stratasys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stratasys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stratasys CEO David Reis. All reviews posted anonymously by Stratasys employees.