Strategic Fundraising
www.strategicfundraising.com Saint Paul, MN 150 to 499 Employees

WORST BOARD & MANAGEMENT TEAM EVERY ASSEMBLED...RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY...FAST!

ProsNone. The entire management team needs to be replaced immediately. The Board needs to sell the company to someone else that knows how to govern a company.

ConsBUSINESSES - Non Profits, Commercial & Political - DO NOT GIVE YOUR BUSINESS TO THIS COMPANY!
JOB SEEKERS - Don't even think about working here - RUN SOMEWHERE ELSE, FAST!

Three reasons why you should not give your business to Strategic Fundraising & Call Assistant: (1) Worst management team starting with the Board, CEO, COO, CFO and CIO. They do have some decent employees that care about their clients. But, the top management has no plan behind anything that they do and everything 'Flies by the seat of your pants'. Very sad. (2) Board is filled with Private Equity investors that have invested in both the companies. Every dollar you give them, one thirds of that is pocketed as profit. Yes, this is a true number and (3) The employee morale is beyond low, which typically leads to sub-par results in many areas & also the company does not take care of the employees across the board - which does not help fix the low morale situation.

Three reasons why you should not work at Strategic Fundraising & Call Assistant: (1) You will rarely get a pay raise (2) You will work for senior management that does not plan anything & everything they ask you to do is always last minute i.e. if you want heart palpitations, bad health and die early - this will be your place to work, if not preserve your sanity and work somewhere else and (3) There is no growth opportunity because the Board/Private Equity owners do not allow the management team to invest in employees or new positions, hence your role always stagnates.

You can read all of this and say, this can't be true - well, you'd be wrong. When you work with this company, you'll immediately find out everything here is true and you will completely regret your choice. You have been warned! Take this warning and run fast - somewhere else.

Advice to Senior ManagementHow can you be so incompetent and yet be so unaware of your complete incompetence? How can the Board not see this complete incompetence? It is beyond amazing.

It's Okay - Barely - For This Type of Work

Professional Fundraiser (Current Employee)
    Springfield, MO

I have been working at Strategic Fundraising part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pays a little better than many call centers. They allow some… Cons: A LOT of turnover. You know there's something wrong with a place when they start new employee training classes every week or two, and… Advice to Senior Management: Pay the same rate for all work-related activities. Make the benefits better.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Honest, ethical, meaningful-but not easy

Professional Fundraiser (Current Employee)
    Springfield, MO

I have been working at Strategic Fundraising full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The job is consistent and steady-I know what to expect day in and day out. They treat me fairly and while some of the… Cons: It is politically driven, so if you aren't into politics-this job could be your worst nightmare. The base pay feels low for this type of… Advice to Senior Management: Consider paying more for non production time-as I'm sure you come off as "cheap" to those… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Strategic Fundraising.

Worked for Strategic Fundraising? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Strategic Fundraising reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Strategic Fundraising CEO Mike Bills. All reviews posted anonymously by Strategic Fundraising employees.