Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.)

www.sreinc.us
  www.sreinc.us
There are newer employer reviews for Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.)

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Martinsburg, WV
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Martinsburg, WV

I have been working at Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

SRE has unparalleled training opportunities for its management consultants, business analysts, and project managers. SRE's size and structure allows for easy access to senior leadership; a definite advantage not seen in mid-size/large businesses.

Cons

Dedicated projects with client-based onsite requirements have a tendency to compartmentalize employee teams from one another, which can limit exposure to corporate culture and identity.

No advice to offer.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.) (View Most Recent)

Frenzied, mismanaged, and just plain NOT WORTH IT!

I worked at Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.)

Pros

Opportunity to earn certifications, PMP, etc.

Cons

- I was bullied after resigning from my position
    - Sr. Management micromanage daily operations and is extremely unprofessional
    - High Turnover, the average professional stays ~ 6-months

One of the Best Experiences Ever in Federal Government

I worked at Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.)

Pros

This company wants you to succeed professionally. While I was there I received my ITIL certification and started working on getting my PMP certification! The training that I received for the ITIL allowed me to pass the test with flying colors!

Cons

I really do not have any negatives besides maybe getting a more experienced person in the HR department. I ran into a couple of issues that had to be corrected by the CEO. I really appreciated her for stepping in and solving all my issues even though she was very busy with things like; running her company to be best in class.

I think upper management did a great job with my transition when my contract ended with the IRS. The CEO especially worked with me personally to make sure that all of my paperwork was handled correctly. My advise would be to make sure the person that was working in HR when I was there has been removed. Although they were not a bad person just not competent enough to handle the workload.

There are newer employer reviews for Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.)