Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.)
www.sreinc.us Martinsburg, WV 6 to 15 Employees

Great Place to Work!

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Martinsburg, WV

I have been working at Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.) full-time for more than a year

ProsSRE has unparalleled training opportunities for its management consultants, business analysts, and project managers. SRE's size and structure allows for easy access to senior leadership; a definite advantage not seen in mid-size/large businesses.

ConsDedicated projects with client-based onsite requirements have a tendency to compartmentalize employee teams from one another, which can limit exposure to corporate culture and identity.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice to offer.

One of the Best Experiences Ever in Federal Government

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.)

Pros: This company wants you to succeed professionally. While I was there I received my ITIL certification and started working on… Cons: I really do not have any negatives besides maybe getting a more experienced person in the HR department. I ran into a couple of… Advice to Senior Management: I think upper management did a great job with my transition when my contract ended with the IRS. The CEO especially worked with me… More

Dysfunctional Leadership and extreme micromanagement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.) full-time for less than a year

Pros: This company provides some training Cons: Small business with minimally documented organizational processes and no true documented organizational structure. … Advice to Senior Management: Advice to upper management is to act in a professional manner in dealings with employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.).

Worked for Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.) reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.) employees.