Strategic Staffing Solutions

www.strategicstaff.com

You are nothing but a number

Contractor (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsThe benefits are ok. They do take their employees to breakfast often. Other than that, that's all the positives I can think of.

ConsBeware of the interview process. The position you interview for may not be what your job will be especially at Blue Cross. They will blatantly lie to your face during the interview process to get you into a position in order to increase their own revenue. You will most certainly ruin your career if you work here. This practice by S3 is very well known by other contracting companies as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe truthful to your employees. Have enough decency to fit employees with what their skillset. You also need to hire proactive recruiters.

You can make money working here but don't count on it lasting

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

I have been working at Strategic Staffing Solutions

Pros: Good compensation plan. One of the better plans out there - you… Cons: Management will be kept on as long as they meet numbers regardless of how they treat employees. Ends always justify the means when it comes… Advice to Senior Management: I would look long and hard at more than just the end dollar. Employees feel like they are looked at as nothing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

I have been working at Strategic Staffing Solutions

Pros: They proactively keep you informed. Cons: They could offer more benefits to hourly contractors. More
There are newer reviews on Strategic Staffing Solutions.

Worked for Strategic Staffing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!