Stream Global Services

www.stream.com

educational

Current Employee - Customer Service and Technical Support Representative  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Current Employee - Customer Service and Technical Support Representative in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Pros

-needed a job. and luckely, I immensely enjoy doing it.
-pleasant working environment.
-the recruitment experience was fantastic, an open day, very efficient, and to me was stress free, almost enjoyable. reflected an excellent image of the company.
-position is flexible, and they will do their best to accommodate you once you are offered a position.
-good support for your role .
-character and social skills builder.
-first step on the "IT" ladder.

Cons

due to the post's nature, it can be nerve wreaking , make sure that you strategically take your holidays...
service quality coaching is almost useless. you will know your call has been rated, you will rarely get any feed back, yet it will magically appear in your yearly appraisal.
if you do get a feedback, it will almost always be de-motivational.
if it wasn't for the instant gratification that I get directly for my effort with customers, I would have left long time ago.

during the past year, significant improvement has been noticed. still more transparency is needed. specially in the coaching: give more power to the agents by allowing them -independently - to be able to access their coaching details online. those who do coaching need to expect more accountability of their scores. otherwise you might as well scrap the things and save your selves the salaries of those behind it.

a side from that, am really grateful for the opportunity of being part of an excellent organization like stream..

Other reviews for Stream Global Services

Interesting

Pros

It is a fun and warming, diversified environment that you can make a lot of friends at

Cons

A lot of politics and somewhat of a popularity contest for advancement

on average GOOD, though in my long term experience working there , I've had (very) good and ((very) bad experiences

Current Employee - Mentor  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Current Employee - Mentor in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Pros

International environment, motivated and pleasant collegues - relatively good career opportunities.

Cons

Streams motto once was to "embrace change". Some "changes" to embrace bring us straight back where we were half a year before.. or 2 years before. In itself not necessarily a con - not at all actually - , but some "realisation" and "selfknowledge" could not harm: Sreams current motto "employer of choice" is still a long term goal.
    Salaries of the SP's could be better (at least to the level of direct competitors)

Stream's Global management should embrace the concept to "think global but act local"" a bit more.

There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!