Stream Global Services
www.stream.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

educational

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative (Current Employee)
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Pros-needed a job. and luckely, I immensely enjoy doing it.
-pleasant working environment.
-the recruitment experience was fantastic, an open day, very efficient, and to me was stress free, almost enjoyable. reflected an excellent image of the company.
-position is flexible, and they will do their best to accommodate you once you are offered a position.
-good support for your role .
-character and social skills builder.
-first step on the "IT" ladder.

Consdue to the post's nature, it can be nerve wreaking , make sure that you strategically take your holidays...
service quality coaching is almost useless. you will know your call has been rated, you will rarely get any feed back, yet it will magically appear in your yearly appraisal.
if you do get a feedback, it will almost always be de-motivational.
if it wasn't for the instant gratification that I get directly for my effort with customers, I would have left long time ago.

Advice to Senior Managementduring the past year, significant improvement has been noticed. still more transparency is needed. specially in the coaching: give more power to the agents by allowing them -independently - to be able to access their coaching details online. those who do coaching need to expect more accountability of their scores. otherwise you might as well scrap the things and save your selves the salaries of those behind it.

a side from that, am really grateful for the opportunity of being part of an excellent organization like stream..

Interesting

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Stream Global Services

Pros: It is a fun and warming, diversified environment that you… Cons: A lot of politics and somewhat of a popularity contest… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

on average GOOD, though in my long term experience working there , I've had (very) good and ((very) bad experiences

Mentor (Current Employee)
    Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at Stream Global Services

Pros: International environment, motivated and pleasant collegues - relatively good… Cons: Streams motto once was to "embrace change". Some "changes" to embrace bring us straight back where we were half a year before.. or 2 years… Advice to Senior Management: Stream's Global management should embrace the concept to "think global… More
There are newer reviews on Stream Global Services.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stream Global Services CEO Kathryn Marinello . All reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees.