There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services

Horrible. You would be better off finding any other place to work.

Former Employee - Technical Support Agent  in  Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Tampa, FL

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pool tables, lounge, food vendors, games, well ventilated, good co-workers. Team Seniors are for the most part experienced and knowledgeable.

Cons

Micro-management that even your supervisor thinks is over the top. Strict attendance policy. Nit picking where your words are concerned. I received several awards to include the Director's Award for the quarter, however, this made no difference..they do not give raises.

Revamp the entire management system. Senior techs do not give you the same information twice, supervisors do not stick to their word. Upper management is distant and uncaring.

380 Other Employee Reviews for Stream Global Services (View Most Recent)

So far, pretty good.

Current Employee - Financial Software Technical Support Professional II  in  Beaverton, OR
    Current Employee - Financial Software Technical Support Professional II in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training has been good thus far. I've only been there a week. lol

Cons

The pay is not great, and as far as I've seen the benefits are way too expensive.

Seeing as you are a very large company, reuce the cost of benefits, and increase the pay.

It's what YOU make of it

Current Employee - Quality Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Quality Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

They offer free college to Stream U. The company also provides a course called P.A.T.H.
    This course helps you understand how the company works and can help you with advancement in the company.
    They also have Team Meetings where the agents an be more involved with the company and community.

Cons

Pay could be better. Advancement can be difficult.

N/A

There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!