Stream Global Services

There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services

Stay Away

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company is much like any other call center in the area, its easy to get hired as long as you have a pulse and you can type some what effectively. They are pretty straight forward with their attendance policy and hold to it no matter what. You get the points, you get fired, so you know what to expect right from the beginning.

Cons

pay too low for what you do, managers play favorites, too many cliques, people don't shower enough. Split days off is hard to maintain for an extended period of time.

Give people two days off in a row and they will probably be more likely to stay

402 Other Employee Reviews for Stream Global Services (View Most Recent)

They just want to fill chairs with bodies

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company will hire just about anyone and they pay a little bit above medium wage. People generally seem nice.

Cons

They seem to just want to fill bodies with chairs. It can feel like being in lock down in a prison. You aren't allowed to bring in laptops, ereaders, tablets, cell phones or usb cords. You also aren't allowed to have paper or writing utensils. They state this is because of client requirements to ensure we don't steal information. However we are limited in our ability to do so called product research because of employee theft. Training is horribly disorganized and it took several days for the groups of new employees to get the different logins we all needed. After a week and a half we still don't have all the logins we need.

Get training more organized, then it won't take so long and won't cost as much money. Improve your hiring process and increase pay some so you get higher quality employees that won't steal from you or your clients. Allow your employees to have their cell phones and charge them in the office. This is such a small thing that would make people much happier.

Horrible. You would be better off finding any other place to work.

Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Tampa, FL

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pool tables, lounge, food vendors, games, well ventilated, good co-workers. Team Seniors are for the most part experienced and knowledgeable.

Cons

Micro-management that even your supervisor thinks is over the top. Strict attendance policy. Nit picking where your words are concerned. I received several awards to include the Director's Award for the quarter, however, this made no difference..they do not give raises.

Revamp the entire management system. Senior techs do not give you the same information twice, supervisors do not stick to their word. Upper management is distant and uncaring.

There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services