Stream Global Services
www.stream.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

Stay Away

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR

ProsThe company is much like any other call center in the area, its easy to get hired as long as you have a pulse and you can type some what effectively. They are pretty straight forward with their attendance policy and hold to it no matter what. You get the points, you get fired, so you know what to expect right from the beginning.

Conspay too low for what you do, managers play favorites, too many cliques, people don't shower enough. Split days off is hard to maintain for an extended period of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive people two days off in a row and they will probably be more likely to stay

All that glitters is not gold..or my time at Stream (AT&T Contract side)

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Ping Pong Tables -Pool Tables -Weekly Food Vendors (Monday-Friday) -Open Snack area (Where you can purchase several different types drinks,fruits,sandwiches etc) -A Weekly Pay Check -A sometimes maybe commission check -A… Cons: -Random Training that is often at times a repeat of sometime you just learned last month and no real explanation on why there is another… Advice to Senior Management: Find another place to work. Save yourself while you still… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They just want to fill chairs with bodies

Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: This company will hire just about anyone and they pay… Cons: They seem to just want to fill bodies with chairs. It can feel like being in lock down in a prison. You aren't allowed to… Advice to Senior Management: Get training more organized, then it won't take so long and won't cost as much money. Improve your hiring process and increase pay some so… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Stream Global Services.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stream Global Services CEO Kathryn Marinello . All reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees.