There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services

My experience working for Stream Global

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are not any pros.

Cons

No raises or annual reviews. They gave current employees a pay cut when they took over eTelecare. Don't care about employees at all.

Need to care about the employees more.

378 Other Employee Reviews for Stream Global Services (View Most Recent)

Only if you can't find anything else

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative  in  Beaverton, OR
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Beaverton, OR

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Product - I loved being able to talk video games all day
    Fun co-workers - My teammates were great
    A few decent managers - My immediate manager was great, too bad he was only there during my shift about 30% of the time

Cons

Pay- I was there over a year and left making the same amount I did when I started despite being "promoted" to other areas of service. The pay is already well below other call center jobs in the area. I was actually making more money while I was receiving unemployment benefits from Netflix than I did working for Stream!
    Benefits/HR - The benefit plan offered isn't that great and their HR department is a hot mess. I left 9 months ago and am STILL working with them to sort out issues that were supposed to be fixed in January (They recorded the wrong SS# for me DESPITE having a copy of my card on file!)
    Structure/Consistency - I was "demoted" from my specialty role due them not providing me with adequate training yet they demoted me the same day I was training another agent for that very role they demoted me from! AND THEY HAD ME CONTINUE TRAINING HIM FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK! When I returned to work the next week, I was raised back up again however I didn't receive any additional training the week I was demoted. Are you confused? I was!

Also, this is a job where you are just a number. The majority of your call coachings will come from people in the Philippines whom you will never meet or chat with.

Happy employees = less attrition = less training of new people = more money. Why not just pay the employees you have more to keep them then to keep training hordes of new people?

Pay is decent

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Must admit that my pay rate is good and acceptable

Cons

Management skills and hiring scheme is extremely suspect........ If you are from Asia (India, etc) then you have a great job career....... if not? well, go to work there and find out how bad it can be. my manager is now from somewhere in India and is difficult to work with; believe purposefully.

Better oversight of local managers MUST be leveraged. Hiring policy of experience vs. ethnicity is unbelieveable.

There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!