Stream Global Services
www.stream.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

Update on "So far so Good"

Software Support Representative (Current Employee)
Beaverton, OR

ProsThe people I work with. i have met some super awesome friends here.

ConsWhere should I start? First, we had terrible training, Did not find this out until we went out onto the floor. No troubleshooting training. We only learned the software program slightly. But we are supposed to take calls and "fake it 'til we make it" Customers know when you do not know what you are doing and you are putting them on hold with every question. Absolutely need more role playing activities to learn how to navigate and ask the right probing questions. Second, the pay is horrible, it may be above the minimum wage, but it sure feels like it. Being an older person, it does not pay for living at all. If you are single it still does not pay enough, you have to have a spouse, roommate, etc. The there is the time off, you do not start accruing any sick/vacation time until you have been there 6 (six) months. I don't mean that you accrue it but not be able to use it for 6 months, you don;t start earning it or have the ability to use it for 6 months. Lame! And we are required to do mandatory overtime, which is fine except, the email telling us we had to do it came through at 10 p.m. the evening before we were to start it. We ALL are gone by 7 p.m. So it was the day of....not cool. Some people need more time than that to arrange their life around the overtime.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to raise the pay by quite a bit for the job we do, and look at how your employees are being treated. Right now....no respect for us.

My experience working for Stream Global

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are not any pros. Cons: No raises or annual reviews. They gave current employees a pay… Advice to Senior Management: Need to care about the employees more. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Only if you can't find anything else

Technical Support Representative (Former Employee)
    Beaverton, OR

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Product - I loved being able to talk video games all day Fun co-workers - My teammates were great A few decent… Cons: Pay- I was there over a year and left making the same amount I did when I started despite being "promoted" to other areas of… Advice to Senior Management: Happy employees = less attrition = less training of new people = more money. Why not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Stream Global Services.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stream Global Services CEO Kathryn Marinello . All reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees.